The Summit Viper Elite SD changes the way you think about a Summit Viper treestand. Weighing in at a mere 17 pounds the Viper Elite SD is a closed front climbing stand that features a unique sling style seat, but the feature you will notice first is the round perimeter tube. Also features QuickDraw® Technology, RapidClimb® Stirrups, and SummitLokt®. The solid front bar makes climbing a breeze, with the sit-and-stand option it brings, and works well as a gun rest.
The difference for the Viper Elite SD is in the construction. The round perimeter tube sets the design apart from the Summit Viper SD, and that is only the beginning. The Summit Viper Elite SD uses brand new advanced manufacturing techniques along with high tech aluminum alloys to shave nearly 3 lbs off the already lean Viper SD.
Wrapped in Mossy Oak's Breakup Infinity® pattern, helps keep any hunter concealed while waiting for the big deer to come along.
- The Viper Elite SD Climbing Treestand comes complete with a 4-point safety harness
- RapidClimb Stirrups, and all necessary pads, hardware, ropes and straps
- Built to last, the Viper Elite SD is covered by Summit's Five Year Limited Warranty
Viper Elite SD Specifications:
- Stand Weight: 17 lbs.
- Construction: Lightweight Aluminum
- Tree Size: 8 - 20" Diamter
- Seat Height: Adjustable
- Seat Size: (base) 18" x 12" (WxL)
- Overall Size: 19 1/2" x 36" (WxL)
- Platform Area: 19 1/2" x 28 3/4" (WxL)
- Seat Frame Size: 20" x 26 1/2" (WxL)
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs.